Sunday, 16 July 2017

Clearing Alzheimer's


I found out that High Intensity UltraSound cured MS, the year after Alison died – using 8W 1MHz ultrasound from a medically licensed ultrasonic massage device: all such devices are licensed for home, unsupervised use.
My ex-step father refused High Intensity UltraSound, and had Alzheimer's. 2 years later he was dead.
I published my fiunding on the internet, and my friend's fatehr went into Salford Royal to die from Alzheimer's. I pointed out High Intensity UltraSound cured Alzheimer's and failure to use it was 1st degree murder. I copied my post ro Salford Royal.
The next day Mat was discharged – they had use an 8W 3MHz ultrasound device to cure him. All nurses have access to such a device.

My work on ultrasound was inspired by my PhD at Sheffield 2001.

No comments: