Monday, 10 October 2016

Antificial pancreas criminal medicine


2008 I published my work on High Intensity UltraSound clearing all types of diabetes. I now use 8W 1MHz ultrasound, to the bottom right of the chest for ½ a minute. Type 1 diabetes take 3 days to remit, type 2 instant.
Cost 0.005 cents – every nurses office has a 8W 3Mhx ultrasound device – which is HIUS. Or buy your own
Product Details
I published my results on the Internet, so no GP was ethically allowed to prescribe biochemistry for the last 8 years. Or remove themelves from the medical register, and await criminal trial – and multi-life jail time.
All my people with insulin pumps have had them removed! And diabetic medicine makes them ill – the Hippocratic oath prohibits jmedicating the well for this reason.
So all work on an artificial pancreas was also0 defective medicine -$20,000 to have a deficient organ replacement fitted. No GP could ever sanction it.
All the medics who have worked on the idea excluded from medicien for life. Fix your own pancreas – simple and effecitive. And you can do it at home.

Nobnody alive need ever suffer from diabetes now.

No comments: