Tuesday, 2 August 2016

No defective research

This came out of my PhD work at Sheffield 2001. 'ultrasound causes the rapid boiling ODF waer' th PhD student mentioned February 2001. I should have known this - I used to work in metallurgical ultrasound.
I contiued to think about this when in Salford. I had suggested high power ultrasound might be a novel treatmetn for cancer.
# The Moffitt cancer centre tried it out the next year: in a 100 prson double blind trial – the highest level of medical trial. They use 1 session of High Intensity UltraSound to clear prostate cancer.
I was away writing and singing songs, and becoming a trained video reporter, so I read abouyt the work in a cancer charity magazine, when my psychologist fully discharged my 2010. Medics were really annoyed at me, I never had a case manager, and never needed any nursing support.
Following 30% brain damage in a car accident. My final recovery was achieved by si nging on stage – my father's idea. After my accident I could not even talk. The Moffitt never said what HIUS was – but wanted $10,000 for the equipemt.
From my time in ultrasound I figured out we wanted below 180 W 40kHz. I looked around for a 160 W ultrasound device – they did not exist.
I looked around fro 150 W, and tehre were thousands. I bought a 150 W 40kHz device from Ebay.
I found it cleared cancers, heart disease and diabetes. In sesequent eyars, I found type 1 diabetes took 3 days t oremit. 2012 medics inforemd the world that HIUS to the top left of the chest, and the kidneys totally cleared coronary heart disease.
I also published my workl on diabetes. MS, Alzheimer's, PARKINSON'S AND sCITZOPHRENIA 2013. Capitals chosen by the computer.
All mental health problems are cleared by ½ a minute of HIUS to each sdie of the ehad – external to the body.

Ultrasound - cancer cure

Paperback, 98 Pages 
     This item has not been rated yet
List Price: £8.72
Price: £7.41 (excl. VAT)
You Save: £1.31 ( 15% )
Prints in 3-5 business days
Highly intensity ultrasound 150 W 40 kHz applied externally just once will cure all the diseases of age!
No biochemistry. So by 2013 every Dr. on Earth realised biochemistry was defective medicine – globally prohibited by the Hippocratic oath.
So Dr.s took the chance for early retiremeent – having killed their patients with defective medicien for 12 years.
So consultants steped in, prescribing the3 same defective medicine: no registered medic is allowed to prescribe chemo or radio therapy, biochemical treatments or surgery. Yet they prescribed them for the decade after the hIUS work was published – for theire own financial gain.
As a professor of medicine noted, that is criminal: as he continued to kill patietns using defective medicine.
These are not nice people: they are the least ethical killers in history.
I now use a 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound device.
£27.99Prime
Only 1 left in stock - order soon.
More buying choices
Eligible for FREE UK Delivery
The efficacy is given by the frequency power product. So cheaper and more effective than 150 W 40kHz devices. So this work all came out of my time back in Sheffield.
I means no medical school can research biochemical treatments, all people who do no longer Dr.s. Which invalidates their employment status. Peopel like Cancer Research are prohibited from researching defective medicine – all 20th century ideas.

So the device to clear cancers anmd tegh rest, under $50, requiring no gP or hospital involvement. No medical school can ethically do anby biochemical research.

No comments: