Sunday, 10 April 2016

Mental health fixed


Amrican medic want to cure nothing. They develop an inperfect treatment, then think the job is done. Even iof it leads to comprimised and shortened lives.
The diseases of aeg are caused by genome left behind by full infections. Such structures are pressurised, and High Intensity UltraSound clears them totally.
I use a 8 W 1 MHz ulotrasound massage devuce.
It will clears MS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, ADHD and depression. How do I know? Because I used my hIUS device on people with these conditions at my church heath group 2013.
Toby sang with mme, and had ADHD, and now is really stunned his ADHD has cleared! As are the rest of us.
Every Dr on Earth has promised to use best medicine – so must bandon bio-chemistry and use HIUS. I found ti also toially clear Schizophrenia, in 1 go!

½ a miute of HIUS to each side on the head, just 3 times. 1 will work – but I do it 3 times. Briely Court is closing, as all its patients are better.You can fix mental health at home, for ever for under 30 UK pounds.

No comments: