Saturday, 9 April 2016

Head injury repair


This one is so personal! I suffered 30% brain damage in a car accident. It destroyed my marriage and career.
Even when I was back at university doing PhD work, I was obviously damaged goods. The obvious outward sign was my severe squint.
Somebody reminded my about ultrasound, and the Moffitt cancer centre published the use of High Intensity UltraSound to clear all cancers. I use a 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound massage unit, which fixes all cancers.
Medics are furious at this! It means since 2002 all cancers have been curable – and bio-chemistry is now globally prohibited defective medicine.  I did my nursing care at HighBank.

Any GP prescribing bio-chemistry over the last 14 years instantly ceased to be a Dr, and now awaits criminal prosecution – and damage claims for all the patients they have killed.
2002 every GP on Earth personally validated the HIUS work – but have gone on the biggest killing spree in history. Ash you GP about this.
But Physiotherapists use HIUS to repair all limb damage: it will fix all joint damage and pain. Apply the HIUS at home.
I have used it on my own head injury – tentatively at first. I now write songs and sing on stage – I couldn't even talk!
It took about 40 ½ minute sessions to largely fix my squint. And I am still fixing my brain.

HIUS will also fix all spinal and heart damage. It will induce repair of any body organ or tissue. It will repair all trauma or stroke/infection damage.

Ultrasound - cancer cure

Paperback, 98 Pages 
     This item has not been rated yet
List Price: £8.72
Price: £7.41 (excl. VAT)
You Save: £1.31 ( 15% )
Prints in 3-5 business days
Highly intensity ultrasound 150 W 40 kHz applied externally just once will cure all the diseases of age!

No comments: