Saturday, 10 June 2017

No HIV


I thought of this idea 4 years ago, and my American friend proved it works. Like for the common cold, we apply High-Intensity UltraSound to each side of the chest for 30 seconds.
I also advised High-Intensity UltraSound to the liver for 1 minute, and 1.2 a minute to each arm pit and side of the head. All viruses and bacteria pop – clearing the infection.
No trip to the GP. I use an 8W 1MHz ultrasound massage unit, sa my medically licensed High-Intensity UltraSound device, GPs do not admit HIUS devices clear HIV, as they already own an 8W 3MHz device – which clears cancers etc..

Medically published 4 years ago – so patients are entitled to the return of all medical fees, for amino acid blockers. And the GP struck off – for life.
 16 years ago I proposed a drip of IL-2&4 would secrete and action the active antibody to HIV – it would. Pills of this enzyme would cure all AIDs.

No comments: