Thursday, 1 June 2017

Global Warming was nothing to do with man


The natural Global Warming ended 1995. Stating 1977. 28 year cycles. So all those carbon taxes were always ILLEGAL. Any EVERY university professor knew this.
Which has bankrupted good companies. All those taxes are now due for repayment. And damages sending to the MDs of companies that went to the wall.
Donald Trump is with drawing from the Paris Accord today – after me telling him global photosynthesis capped CO2 levels at only a pre-industrial 2 parts per million: extra carbon went into new life on Earth.

So Sheffield University owe me a PhD, and punitive damages: the trauma of my PhD ending killed Alison Thomason BA – my partner. After I had suffered 30% brain damage in a car accident – this was Sheffield looking after their Alumni – not.

No comments: