Tuesday, 13 June 2017

Curing diabetes


½ a minute of 8W 1MHz ultrasound to the lower right of the chest. Type 2 remits instantly – so somebody is sponsoring my Facebook page on this subject – thank you: it is probably not Metformin.
Type 1 remits in 3 days – though I have tried 1 minute, and the guy left before the colour came back to his face. He was definitely looking less pallid.
So no drugs: and every GP must use the 8W 3MHz ultrasound device he already has, to totally clear the condition.
Prescribing biochemical drugs for diabetes is defective, criminal medicine. Any prescribing Dr., is struck off for life – going back 4 years. That is a lot of GPs who were struck off in 2013 – and who's prescription since have not been legal. For any condition.
Get your money back, or see a lawyer about this open and shut case. This all came out of my PhD work at Sheffield University 2001. For which no doctorate was ever awarded.

Resultingly I have cured the 8th biggest killer of mankind.  Click on the below for my PhD work.

http://jonsthings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/where-is-my-ph-d.html

No comments: