Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Fix blood pressure


medics published the use of High-Intensity UltraSound to fix full heart disease 2012 – I tried it out the next year. In my church health group.
We want ½ a minute of 8W 1MHz ultrasound to the top left of the chest, and each kidney – at the back. And it clears both 1ary and 2ary coronary heart disease. I published this on the internet. The GP has a 8W 3MHz ultrasound device – also High-Intensity UltraSound.
So now all heart drugs are defective, criminal medicine. And any Dr prescribing them, ceases to be a Dr, and loses their hea;th insurance: going back 4 years. So your GP can clear heart disease totally, at 1 appointment. No prescriptions legally allowed.
My friend, Jasmin had raised blood pressure. And I happened to have the device on me. I gave her the same treatment – eureka – no raised blood pressure. No biochemistry.
Cancer is cleared by 1 minute of external HIUS – and Gps are despirate for a reason to prescribe drugs. No heart disease in any form.
Diabetes is cleared by ½ a minutes of High-Intensity UltraSound to the lower right of the rib cage: why do we hear so little about dioabetes now?

Dementia was the great white hope. Until 2013 I cleared MS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Epilepsy, depression and ADHD by ½ a minute of High-Intensity UltraSound to each side of the head. It really is that simple to clear.

No comments: