Wednesday, 17 May 2017

Curing infections


I have successfully cured 40 infections from around the world: ½ a minute of 8W 1MHz to each side of the chest, throat and nose. Plus glands below the jaw fro a sore throat.
You will feel rough in 4 hours, totally better in 8. So if we treat people at cafe church, the next mornign they will be free of charge.
Until we have success fully cured 20 people we could not charge anyway. I would suggest £1 a go after the initial trials.
The devices are medically licensed, not to cause harm. They just clear the inflated virus and bacterial cells: both have to be inflated, in order to grow and cure disease.
This stops cancers, diabetes – and heart problems. It could generate so much free publicity for the group. And I could lend you the device.

This all came out of my PhD into chemical and process engineering – Sheffield said I should be doing medicine at Cambridge.

This was written for Cafe Church, at the Oasis academy at Salford Quays.  A great young person's church service thing - and free meal.  Thursdays from 6pm.

1 comment:

Jonathan Thomason said...

ADHD mended
I found this out by chance, with a boy who was singing in my choir. I had a 8W 1MHz ultrasound device with me – my HIUS, I use to clear cancers, heart disease, diabetes, MS, Schizophrenia, Parkinson's...

All conditions caused by an inflated viral structure – left behind by an infection. ½ a minute just once, to each side of the head. I also used it to clear autism.
1 application at home, from a medically licensed safe to use, beauty device. Also clears depression.
Therapists are incensed – they charge $100s/hour for counselling sessions – that done't work. For diseases now totally cleared.