Wednesday, 12 April 2017

Who is trying to censor the truth?


2002 the Moffitt cancer centre totally cured cancer at 1 appointment, using High-Intensity UltraSound. It works for all 200 cancers out there, As to grow cancer cells have to be pressurised. And High-Intensity UltraSound sets off Molecular Nuclear Fusion in such cells.
1 H2Op+US->He+O+E2+X-ray
Since when biochemistry has been defective, criminal medicine – as I have been shouting at the world via FaceBook, Blogger, Google + and the world medics for the last 7 years.  I use the below device for under 1 minute - externally.

Then suddenly I couldn't get on my FB page on the cure to cancer. So I came back in 4 hours. I could get on – but SOMEBODY had unpublished another of my pages on the cure to cancer: I had duplicates, in case that thing happened: I knew the minds of such criminals.

by Jonathan Thomason and Dr Polly MatZinger
Subscribers read for £0.00.Learn more.
Available for download now





So I published it again. And looked for the Cancer Research page – DELETED. Who would wish to give money to research a CURED condition,

No comments: