Friday, 28 April 2017

To clear all dementia


I found this out 2013 in my church health group. I published my work on the internet – so read and validated by every Dr on Earth – or the Hippocratic oath demands they are struck off.
I use High-Intensity UltraSound to totally clear MS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, ADHD, depression and Schizophrenia.
Since then no registered Dr has been allowed to prescribe or research biochemistry for these conditions.
These diseases are all caused by inflated viral rumps – left behind by infections: so this is like cancer – only slower growing.
To grow, these cells must be inflated. So in response to 5W 40kHz ultrasound, these cells give off X-rays. So we can image the rumps for all these conditions.
1 H2Op+US->He+O+E2+X-ray
So in response to High-Intensity UltraSound to each side of the head for 30 seconds, these cells pop – clearing the disease.
I use a 8W 1MHz ultrasound massage unit, as my medically licensed High-Intensity UltraSound unit.
The popping cells secrete and action the human antibodies to these conditions. So Cambridge could produce a course of pills, to clear Alzheimer's etc..

Work done at St Clement's Salford Quays: but drug companies have closed down my health group.

No comments: