Thursday, 27 April 2017

Alzheimer's easy to cure


In 2013 I was walking around with a High-Intensity UltraSound device: I use a licensed 8W 1MHz ultrasound massage device.
Harmless to body cells – totally fatal to cancer cells: which pop in under 1 minute. Medically proved 2002. Since when no registered Dr has allowed to prescribe cancer drugs. Or they are struck off, facing 10 million fines, and 25 years in jail, for every patient murdered.
I gave people with MS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's. Schizophrenia and ADHD ½ a minute of full power ultrasound to each side of the head.
All three disease are caused by pressurised viral rumps in the brain area – that give off X-rays in ultrasound scans. AS they do Molecular Nuclear Fusion
1 H2Op+US->He+O+E2+X-ray
With High-Intensity UltraSound the viral cells pop – just like the pressurised cancer cells. Clearing the condition totally.
I gave it to my friends father 4 years ago – only 10 seconds: as I was figuring out the time. She is off to see him in Analgesia tomorrow.
He is thus the longest living Alzheimer's patient in the world.
The other guy in my church group, said he was better in 10 seconds. No doubt he is still being medicated by the Dr: this is in direct contravention of the Hippocratic oath. Don't medicate the well.
 In 2013 I was walking around with a High-Intensity UltraSound device: I use a licensed 8W 1MHz ultrasound massage device.
Harmless to body cells – totally fatal to cancer cells: which pop in under 1 minute. Medically proved 2002. Since when no registered Dr has allowed to prescribe cancer drugs. Or they are struck off, facing 10 million fines, and 25 years in jail, for every patient murdered.
I gave people with MS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's. Schizophrenia and ADHD ½ a minute of full power ultrasound to each side of the head.
All three disease are caused by pressurised viral rumps in the brain area – that give off X-rays in ultrasound scans. AS they do Molecular Nuclear Fusion
1 H2Op+US->He+O+E2+X-ray
With High-Intensity UltraSound the viral cells pop – just like the pressurised cancer cells. Clearing the condition totally.
I gave it to my friends father 4 years ago – only 10 seconds: as I was figuring out the time. She is off to see him in Analgesia tomorrow.
He is thus the longest living Alzheimer's patient in the world.
The other guy in my church group, said he was better in 10 seconds. No doubt he is still being medicated by the Dr: this is in direct contravention of the Hippocratic oath. Don't medicate the well.

So it turns out, dementia can be cured at home – no Dr required.

No comments: