Friday, 10 March 2017

Fix alcohol damage


This undoes the physical damage – but it will not clear the psychological addiction: MY friend who I fixed, is usually off booze. Without psychological hep. I have only extended his life. It should also clear drug damage – but again, staying clean is up to the individual.
We apply High Intensity UltraSound – I use 8W 1MHz ultrasound, from a massage device.

Facial Body Skin Cleaner Beauty Ultrasound 1MHz Ultrasonic Beauty Massage Device

  • $14.35
  • or Best Offer
  • From China
  • The item is listed as a Top Rated Plus item

My alcoholic friend was yellow – a sure sign of a failing liver. After just 2 sessions of 1 minute, he was pinker. So I gave him another 4 goes. And I try to ensure I have the device with me – but he refuses it – through some sort of pride.
We give 1 minute to the liver, and ½ a minute to each side of the head. I am sad, as another friend had alcohol problems – but she used vodka: and to think, I nearly gave her a whisky.
I only ever have 1, and when my friends are away, I don't use the whisky in my house – the whisky in their house is mine also.
So if I wanted, it is around. But I will not start having more to drink. Today I realised I would have to finish my bottle of red – or throw it down the sink.
So I also had 1 glass of red. I will finish it off in a few days.
So the device to fix liver damage can be bought for $30. The metal discipline you can't buy.
The former alcoholic father of my friend would not touch booze, until he died of colon cancer.

I had a university friend died from booze – 6 months before I worked all this out. So buy a device, fix your liver and brain -AND GIVE UP DRINK.

No comments: