Friday, 3 March 2017

Criminal medicine


The Moffitt published a 100 person double blind trial on High Intensity UltraSound clearing cancer 15 years ago. Every Dr had to read the paper, validate and use the science.
Or cease to be a Dr. If they continued practising medicine, their health insurance was invalid – every day's medicine was medical malpractice.
The drug companies BRIBED the Dr.s to continue to prescribe DEFECTIVE, CRIUMINAL MEDICINE. Killing ½ a billion patients around the world.
One of the bribes was subsidised conferences – such as Cambridge has offered me. But I use HIUS to CURE Alzheimer's 4 years ago. Since when biochemistry has been used to maintain 44 million people in a near death state.
From a disease I personally cured. So now I have been offered a subsidised conference on Dr.s studying it! That is criminal.
Within the confines of Cambridge University. Then even killed my step dad – who refused HIUS, as his Dr didn't use it. 2 years later he was dead. I use a 8W 1MHz ultrasound massage device, as my medically licensed safe HIUS device.

Ultrasound 1mhz at Amazon.co.uk - Low Prices on Ultrasound 1mhz‎

No comments: