Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Alzheimer's cleared 2013


In 2002 the Moffitt cancer centre demonstrated the use of High Intensity UltraSound, to tally clear cancer in 1 application.
I bought a 150W 40kW ultrasound massage device. Benign to body cells, but causing inflated cells to experience cell content boiling – as we got Molecular Nuclear Fusion.
The inflated cell will pop. All the cells causing the diseases of age must be inflated – to induce body cells to divide and grow: carrying a pathogen payload in the endogenous retro virus.
Alzheimer's is caused by an inflated viral altered cells – that gives off X-rays in an ultrasound scan. We are doing Molecular Nuclear Fusion
1 H2Op+UIS ->He+O+E2+X-ray
There is no biochemical source of X-rays – and no source of nuclear fission. As my PhD supervisor noted, ultrasound causes the formation of micro bubbles – of He and O gases.
In 2013 people came into my heart health group with MS, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. I gave ½ a minute of my HIUS to each side of the head – and all diseases emitted instantly.
My former girlfriend died with MS 2004 – just as I was finding this medicine out.
So there is the answer to Alzheimer's. I suggest we charge 20 UK pounds to use the 8W 3MHz device in the nursing office – for just 20 seconds.

I now use a 8W 1MHz device – for ½ a minute. So Alzheimer's is now totally cured. Published on the internet – for every Dr to validate and use this new medicine.
n2&4: at blood levels seen in a patient getting better from a regular infection.
This will secrete and action the human antibody to Alzheimer's – clearing the disease in 1 course of pills. A lot cheaper – though it will require a Dr prescription.

No comments: