Sunday, 22 January 2017

Curing the common cold


Curing the common cold
If you had a cold, High Intensity Ultrasound would clear it in a minute – your will feel ill after 4 hours, batter after 8. But I treat all early stage colds – before they have really got established.
Then it may take 4 attempts to clear the cold. Once you have a 8W 1MHz ultrasound massage device as a HIUS device, it is very cheap to use.
I think I had a bladder infection. A much more marginal device: it made my urine smell of fish. Also I drink 12 cups of tea a day, so I was always going to the toilet. I feared I have prostate cancer. I found 10 seconds of HIUS was not shifting it.
So I gave my lower torso the full minute 4 times – that shifted it.
So I am treating more marginal diseases. I need the full minute at least 4 times.
I had 30% brain damage in a car accident, and here I have used HIUD 20 times, for 1 minute. So they say HIUS clears developed cancer in 1 application.
I never let stuff get that far. When I had a full cold HIUS shifted it But treating more marginal stuff seems to take several applications.
On a separate note, engineering and physics are livid with Molecular Nuclear Fusion. This is carbon 0 energy. A 50x1cm steam plasma tube at 4 atmospheres a pulse of power to start: use the electrics from a fluorescent light starter.
But this was the cash cow for engineering and physics – they got money from the under insurance nuclear power: each plant requires 100 billion a year insurance – nobody will sell them. So nuclear power is running under insured, fabricating Global Warming and man-made Climate Change.
Next it will be the next ice-age. All caused by CO2 – which supports all life on Earth. So every afternoon CO2 levels are capped at 2 parts per million – by photosynthesis on the land and sea.
Its pre-industrial level. Man-made Climate Change pundits do not argue with this HIGH School biology – obviously correct.
So engineering has lost its major income. And all Global Warming and man-made Climate Change 'scientists; have now taken early retirement, or been moved into factually correct studies.
Come on nuclear power: STOP. You are under insured toxic death – illegal. And hyper toxic. Operating contrary to your operating license – that says you must have enough insurance, and reprocessing for your waste – you do not.

Why dpes this graph end 2012?
Molecular Nuclear Fusion is clean, safe and free power. Turning regular water into heat, light and X-rays – no solid radioactive waste.
1 H2O+TU ->E3+L+X-ray
There is a link here. As you apply HIUS externally to cancer cells, they experience Molecular Nuclear Fusion
2 H2Op+US ->E3+L+X-ray+He+O OK, it stops at Molecular Nuclear Fusion
So the cancer cells boil, and fragment. Clearing the cell type through the body. Also for heart disease, diabetes and metal health problems: why do we suddenly hear nothing about the latter.
So HIUS cure the major disease of age. Removing 98% of GP and health service income. No industry has ever survived losing 80% of its income. The cheapest source is E bay '8W 1MHz ultrasonic massage device'.

I thought of this because of my PhD work at Sheffield – who have not made any comment, since they unjustly finished my studies for no reason.

No comments: