Saturday, 14 January 2017

Curing cancer


My friends had kidney cancer, but I had bought a High Intensity UltraSound device – which American doctors found cleared cancer in 2002: but all doctors react like you vomited in their mouth when you ask them about HIUS – they all confirmed it cleared all 200 types of cancer 2002.
Or they would cease to be registered Dr.s, and invalidate their health INSURANCE – MAKING MEDICAL PRACTICE illegal. Failure to stop prescribing defective biochemistry has the same effect.
So Di's friend Ted had cancer – a friend of a friend. So she has the keys to my house, and my ultrasound device vanished from my hall. I often have it in my rucksack – and have another one up stairs anyway. The cheapest source is Ebay. '8W 1MHz ultrasound massage device cheapest' Google it.
1Mhz Ultrasonic  Skin Care Facial Cleaner Body Slim Massage Ultrasound Therapy w

1Mhz Ultrasonic Skin Care Facial Cleaner Body Slim Massage Ultrasound Therapy w



So his kidneys cancer cleared a week ago. My nursing friend was incensed – his cancer should progress, and he should die in agony. Like all his other patients.
Di hadn't read my blog:
- 1 minute to the primary and liver
- ½ a minute to each arm pit and side of the head. The liver is the crucial bit.
So he got secondaries in his liver. I pleaded to be allowed to give him HIUS, but he was ntio actually my friend. Di and her boyfriend had a row. Then she left herself into my house.
I had done the washing up, so there was nothing for her to do. Then I was told Ted was looking better.
'He will be dead soon; said Tony. 'It is the usual remission before death'. This was news to me – you get worse and worse, then die.
So Ted may be totally better from cancer – outside of biochemistry: that is now defective, criminal medicine. No Dr can prescribe. Tony is incensed – Ted lived. Using medicine published 15 years ago.

The drug companies have tried to hide. Thank God for Google.

No comments: