Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Giving the world fusion


In 2001 I was doing a PhD into Global Warming – which had ended 5 years previously – but teacehrs never go out doors, so they hadn't noticed.
I found out a workngi steam engine gave out X-rays and produced helium abnd ozone gases.
1 H2O+TU ->He+2+O3+2+4e-+X-ray
So we are talknig about Molecular Nuclear Fusion. So I told my suypervisor, and went off to Bury to see my girlfriend. When I got back to Sheffield my pHD was ended for no reason.
Something happened at a hall of residence with a peeping Tom thing. I was 180 miles away, in bed with my girlfriend.Tell them what you think https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr?category=1.366579

Technically, that is what lawyers in the Roman empire called a cast iron alibi - alibi a ferro mittitur. My high school Latin teacher would be so proud – he taught me well.
15 years later, the sdtupid are still talking about Climate Change. In 2001 I pointed out that photosyntheiss on the land AND SEAS converted extra CO2 BACK into biomass.
There is an average 2 parts per million CO2 in the air – a pre-industrial level. A static trace gas affects nothing.
So the steam cycle does Molecular Nuclear Fusion. So does lightening – driven by heavy rain or SNOW.
Which tells us a 50x1cm steam plasma tube will produce a constant 1,2MW – as the plasma converts all the matter int oheat, lgiht and X-rays. Why burn Fossil Fuels – do Molecular Nuclear Fusion.
2 H2O+e-+TU->E2+L+X-ray+e- clean, safe and massive free power. And I got no PhD ever.
A student studying a trous of linear flowing H+ ions NOT doing nuclear fusion, is wasting your money.

Nuclear Fusion By Waterfall

eBook (ePub) 
     This item has not been rated yet
Nuclear Fusion By Waterfall
'Nuclear Fusion By Waterfall' is Available on the iBookstore
Price: £3.00 (excl. VAT)
Nature makes immense amounts of power every day by doing nuclear fusion on high pressure water or steam. Totally clean and natural power! With no radioactive toxic waste! Totally green power on earth.
Available in ePub Format

No comments: