Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Free power

Free power
A home thermoelectric generator cost 1,200 UK pounds: http://www.instructables.com/id/Thermal-Power-Unit-Fire-to-battery-power/
An American fiends has alreafy got the generator. My idea is to replace the fire with a steam plasma tube. A 25x1cm steam plasma at 4 atmonspheres does Molecular Nuclear Fusion: Google it – I have published loads.
So we get a constant 560kW from 2.5x10-20cc of regular water a year. So the home power system, will generate 21kW all year around. In winter the spent steam exits over a central heating system – so we get free central heating.
Any home wants 8kW, So we will sell 13kW to the national grid – 39,000 UK pounds income a year – from carbon 0 power. With free electrosity.
My friends are also asking me for blurprints – now my friend will send me diagrams of his working system. I will pass onto a local unversity, so we can build and manufacture a system.
No CO2, no radioactive waste – from regular water. We don't even liberate helium gas. Just hot air. Now tell me again, how does man-made Climate Change work: as global photosynthesis turns extra CO2 back into on Earth.
Read my most popular paper on Googl;e – first page of papers on thermoelctric generators.

Waterfall Fusion

Paperback, 64 Pages 
     This item has not been rated yet
Price: £5.84 (excl. VAT)
Prints in 3-5 business days
Nature does massive amounts of nuclear fusion every day using the turbulent flow of high pressure water or steam! Hence the massive amount of helium gas in the global air.





No comments: