In the Jurassic there was 65% more life on Earth. At the mass extinction at the end of the epoch, that life died, and formed the fossil fuels.
In the Jurassic there was twice the CO2 – a huge 4 parts per million. And here was 10% more oxygen in the air. So oxygen, not CO2 would surly affect the weather. Well no.
CO2 doubled to 8parts per million in the 3 natural ice-ages – one lasting 650 million years. With CO2 rising 4 years into the ice-age. How do we know? Mineral records, dated using radioactive Bismuth – as 14C is only good for 5,000 years.
'Bismuth-209 was long thought to have the heaviest stable nucleus of any element, but in 2003, Noël Coron and his colleagues at the Institut d’Astrophysique Spatiale in Orsay, France, discovered that 209Bi undergoes with a half-life of approximately 600 yottaseconds (1.9×1019 years), over a billion times longer than the current estimated age of the universe. Theory had previous decaysly predicted a half-life of 4.6×1019 years. The decay event produces a 3.14 MeV alpha particle and converts the atom to thallium-205.'
- So Bismuth radioactive isotope analysis would tell us when an are was last in arable use. So we can work out the CO2 level in the long ice-age was 8ppm.
- Today's fossil fuel burning adds 0.00005% extra CO2 to the air. Which is metabolised by plants AND bacteria within 5 minutes – into biomass.
- EDF is based in France, and hosted the recent climate conference. But nuclear power does not do biology. So is unaware that nature limits CO2 to 2ppm today. The higher numbers> Falsification to get research grants.
- Every biologist is aware that nature caps cO2 at only 2ppm. And is amused when people publish data at 400ppm. I took it up with them, and reminded them about photosynthesis limiting CO2 to 2ppm every day. No gradual rate rise possible.
- They down graded their numbers to 200ppm. And shut up. Not possible. Location, time – and why always exacts multiples of 200.
- At university I was taught about falsifying data – so I could spot it. Lesson 1: never multiples of 100. Nature does no do 100s. Exact 100s – data is garbage.
- The Permian mass extinction happened as CO2 well below 1ppm – more animals evolved to breath in O2 – the waste gas excreted by plants. And breath out CO2 – plant food.
- Lesson two – look for vested interests. France is home to EDF – the world's biggest promoters of Global Warming. Then as the world cooled from 1995, Climate Change – which his nuclear speak for Global Cooling.
- How gullible are you? A static trace gas warming the air for no reason, and then cooling the air – for the last 2 decades. Which just coincides with the nature climate cycles, caused by predictable solar cycles.
- So Climate Change is nuclear power taking about CO2 – the gas which drives life on Earth. They have no know;edge of the climate, or biology.
- So the Paris nuclear show was not a science convention. To blame the natural weather on a static trace gas. Every afternoon, CO2 back to 2ppm.
- Meanwhile its plant building program makes nuclear power the world's 4th biggest emitter of CO2. So the last thing we want to reduce CO2, is build another nuclear plant. 25 years CO2 from car driving in 18 months: oh, it is all taken in by growing plants – they do not argue. Even though it is true.
- Every nuclear plant needs insurance of 100 billion – no plant has. So ALL nuclear plants are illegal.
- Nature shows us how to do Molecular Nuclear Fusion in lightening strikes. 2.5x1030W every 3 minutes, in the air around the world. Producing helium and ozone gases. The ozone rises to the ozone layer – which protects multicellular life on Earth.
- A steam plasma in a glass tube is twice as energetic.
- 1 H2O+TU->E3+X-ray+L carbon 0 energy system.
- That needs no impossible insurance. So a 50x1cm steam plasma tube will produce 2.4MW of heat. Over 600kW of carbon 0, non toxic power.
- That uses 2x10-18cc of regular water a year. Which is the energy answer man wants. He does not want hyper toxic uranium fission.
- I was studying Global Warming in 2001, and told my PhD supervisor about the phosynthesis stuff: he had a double first from Columbia. He nodded.
- 'I know, but there was research grants to be had – we were all doing it'. As if the whole sceintific words writing paid fiction for nuclear power somehow made it better.
- Was he testing my sciene ethics? I replied 'that hardly makes it better' and the lift arrived.