Thursday, 17 November 2016

Cold blooded GP killing


In Eccles yesterday there was a dimensia group in Eccles library I told the GP in attendance that I had used a 8W 1MHz ultrasound massage devices, for ½ a minute to each side of the head.
I was trying to reduce the pain of the condition – is is what these ultrasonic massage devices are licensed and sold for – they are what the Americans term High Intensity UltraSound devices.
I was surprised when I cleared MS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and schizophrenia. I published my findings on the internet. The Hippocratic oath demands every registered Dr read, validated and then used the new medicine. Well they all read and validated it, but carried right on killing with defecti9ve biochemistry.
This is criminal – and demands every medic removes themselves from the medical register. There health insurance is void – so they can no longer practice medicine.
When I see the GP next week I will tell her 'this device is li9censed to clear pain – will you let me us it?' My betting is she will say 'are you insured?'. But she is NOT. She is banned from medicine for ever.
As is every doctor who has used defective medicine on dimensia over the last 3 years.
The Moffitt cancer centre published the clearance of cancer using HIUS – so prescriptions for cancer all became defective, criminal medicine. Revoking the insurance of ever prescribing GP. So the GP is not insured.
Dr.s with invalid insurance are barred from medicine – every practising GP for the last 14 years. So the GMC/AMA/national regulator validated the medicine 14 years ago, and has the legal imperative to strike off all of their members: that is the thing – THEIR MEMBERS. So they haven't.
Which means every biochemical death warrants a fine of 10 million, and 25 years in jail for each GP. A collective jail term of 25 years for 18,000 patients – who died horribly. And totally preventable deaths. 38 billion years in jail.

SO GPs ARE NOT INSURED – NONE OF THEM.Every GP has known how to clear all 200 types of cancer out there for 14 years. Dimensia 3 years.

No comments: