Thursday, 10 November 2016

Clear cataracts


Surgical removal of cataracts severely degrades vision, and is NOT an answer to cataracts.
My mother had these in both eyes, and I used High Intensity UltraSound to clear the scaring to her right eye, left by the surgery. I use 1 minute of 8w 1MHz ultrasound, to clear the corneal scaring in my left eyes – caused by my eye not watering after a car accident.
Also to repair eye muscle damage – but the surgery I was given was ineffective, and is actually hard to shift.
Product Details
Get it by Tomorrow, Nov 11
Eligible for FREE UK Delivery
So we could use HIUS to clear both squints AND cataracts. I would make eye surgery defective, criminal medicine.
Donald Trump should force medics to use HIUS to clear all cancers and infections – saving the US tax payer a fortune. All Dr.s who have continued with biochemistry. 14 years after the HIUS work was published by the Moffitt cancer centre are now struck off – to face criminal charges.
HIUS use is totally painless, medically licensed and will not interefere with biochemistry. And has been personally validated by every Dr on Earth – or they are struck off anyway.

Cataracts are caused by a bacterial cell – which lays down a protective opaque coating – cleared by HIUS.Apply to the closed eyes only! The ultrasound unches through the eye lids.

No comments: