Sunday, 13 November 2016

Barak can save 58 million lives


Donald Trump has put me in touch with Barak Obama – my newest friend on FaceBook. And he is interested in my papers on High Intensity UltraSound clearing all 200 cancers out there.
UltraSound set off Molecular Nuclear Fusion in the pressurised cancer cells
1 H2Op+US->He+O+X-ray+E2
So it causes cancer cells to experience cell content boiling and fragment: they seam process also clears heart disease and diabetes – see my other papers.
So all cancers give off X-rays in ultrasound scans, and all are cleared by HIUS. This was medically proved by the Moffitt in 2002. The year after I suggested using high power ultrasound to restrict cancer growth. It works better than I thought.
I was doing a PhD into chemical and process engineering, centred around doing nuclear fusion on earth. UltraSound does.
I confirmed a 8W 1MHz ultrasonic massage device clears inoperable late stage liver cancer, and 3 cases of breast cancer. A 100% success rate.
So Barak Obama can ensure that the AMA directs medics to use the medically proven HIUS – and save 58 million lives around the world before he leaves office.

This will reduce the cost of Obamacare by 98%. HIUS deserves many Nobel prizes -= and it will save 1/3rd of humanity from dying in agony.

Ultrasound - cancer cure

Paperback, 98 Pages 
     This item has not been rated yet
List Price: £8.72
Price: £7.41 (excl. VAT)
You Save: £1.31 ( 15% )
Prints in 3-5 business days
Highly intensity ultrasound 150 W 40 kHz applied externally just once will cure all the diseases of age!

No comments: