Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Clear type 2 diabetes


I used to work in metallurgical ultrasound, so it took me 6 months in 2001 to sort out what High Intensity UltraSound was. 150W 40kHz ultrasound from a massage device was HIUS.
Then my device got broken – as I cleared a lady of her diabetes – she was despirate for the cure not to get out.
I then bought a 5W 1MHz device – as it worked fine. When I wanted a new device I bought an 8W 1MHz device.
Product Details
Anything below 160W 40kHz/20W 1MHz will work. 8W 1MHz seems to be the present devices the beauty people use.
They were interested in clearing wrinkles, scars, or losing weight: the first time you apply it to the gut for ½ a minute, you will get the trots – never again.
So 2002 3 medical professors published the use of HIUS to clear cancer – it will work for all 200 types, that share an inflated nature – foreign to body cells: that do not divide and grow – they bud off the stem cells.
2012 medics published the use of HIUS to the top left of the chest and kidneys to clear coronary heart disease. So avoiding any heart surgery.
In 2013 I found out a HIUS device cleared diabetes. In only ½ a minute to the bottom right of the chest – 10 seconds only gave a weeks remission.
I also found out type 2 cleared instantly – type 1 only after 3 days. It clears totally – no more HIUS required.
This is the defining science I FOUND OUT. I did not know it would work, but a diabetic friend let me try – once he knew it would not do any harm
I also found out ½ a minute to each side of the head cleared MS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Schizophrenia, ADHD and depression.
All using a medically licensed beauty device – harmless to body cells. Every Dr on Earth has promised to use best medicine – so biochemical prescriptions have been unethical for 14 years.
Invalidated the medics insurance and terms of employment. All wages/pension must be returned, and the individual is banned from medicine for life.
Former Dr.s have used biochemical prescriptions to deliberately kill 1/3rd of a billion of their patients. The biggest homicide in history – by out 'healers'.

My e-books sales have gone from 4 UK pounds, 8 and then 35 pounds in three months. Exponential sales growth.

Cancer Is Cured

eBook (ePub) 
     This item has not been rated yet
Cancer Is Cured
'Cancer Is Cured' is Available on the iBookstore
Price: £2.00 (excl. VAT)
We live in remarkable times. Xi years ago American medics cure to cancer. Using no drugs or surgery. Just a single application of high intensity ultrasound. This book explains how it works! It also cures heart disease and diabetes,
Available in ePub Format

No comments: