Monday, 10 October 2016

ALL diabetes gone



Type 1 takes 3 days to remit – type 2 instant. The disease is caused by an inflated viral structure in the pancreas – that gives off X-rays in low power ultrasound scans – the pressurised cell does Molecular Nuclear Fusion
1 H2Op+US->He+O+E2+X-ray
This is just like cancer cells. And in 2002 the Moffitt cancer centre found external application of High Intensity UltraSound cleared the cells – stopping the cancer dead. Removing it totally.
So in 2013 I had a 8W 1MHz ultrasonic massaeg device I got from Ebay. And at my church health group my friend Clive came in. 'Hey clive, let me try this on you – it may help thi your diabetes' I called out.

'Can it do any harm?' he checked. Reassured he let me give hime a ½ minute burst of the ultrasound. 'Hoe do you feel?' I asked. 'Pretty good' he said, as he left to carry on with the gardening: St Clements has award winning gardens.
'Still no diabetes' he confimed the next week. The hospital had discharged him. 10 seconds give you a weeks remission, ½ a minute totally clears the condition for ever.
Through an American friend, I found out type 1 has a 3 day wait until it remits totally and for ever.
Your GP hgas a 8W 3MHz device, which will cure diabetes in 20 seconds – at you next appointment. No prescription – they are defective, criminal medicine.

So if newspapers wated to save the lives of readers they would tel lthe world. But they don't. So no gP can ethically prescribe biochemistry anymore.

No comments: