Wednesday, 28 September 2016

The cure of diabetes


Due to my time at the University of Sheffield , I re-engaged with ultrasound. I found it cleared cancer and heart disease – that was already published.
But I had a friedn with diabetes – and cured him. This was not expected. I had ony lgiven hin 10 seconds, and he wanted this every week.
I gave him ½ a minute, and cured the two diabetic friends of mine. I also cued the barister who served me coffee.
2 weeks ago there were 4 million diabetics in the UK. Now there are only 2 million: the biggest improvement to human health ever.
Sheffeild University can take some credit – as I was reminded about ultrasound there. It does Molecular Nuclear Fusion.
1 H2Op+US->He+O+E2+X-ray

This solves Climate Change, which was my PhD there. No biochemical work on diabetes has been ethical for 3 years.
Product Details

No comments: