Monday, 26 September 2016

Fix head injuries


We can use the idea physiotherapists have used to repair limb damage for 35 years. It also clears tattoos and heart attack damage.
We get an ultrasound massage device. And apply the ultrasound externally for ½ a minute 20 times while the individual is in a coma. It will also fix squints, when applied to closed eyes.
It actually does Molecular Nuclear Fusion in the more compact cessated cells. So damaged cells are blown away.
1 H2O+US->He+O+E2+X-ray
The person needs to be on a high protein diet, and so the body will replace the cells – with undamaged cells.
This is especially important if the individual has suffered a frontal lobe brain injury – even 40 years ago. Gradually the cells are removed and replaced, and the head injury cleared.
A distant relative of a friend had a bad fall, and a frontal lobe brain injury. I sent the High Intensity UltraSound idea to them – after it had helped with my mid lobe left sided brain injury.
This did not prevent me doing a PhD, nut the HIUS allowed me to go singing on stage – it fixed my voice.
In only 2 weeks the girl went from a life time hospital patient, with projected medical costs of 4 million, to being fully discharged back home. She had got better from a frontal lobe brain injury.
This never happens. But using the HIUS device – we had achieved it. A beauty device had fixed her, and avoided a life time of expensive and ineffective hospital care.
The cheapest source is a 8W 1MHz ultrasonic massage device.
Product Details

This will save insurers and health services millions of pounds. My legal people have my brain scans – which they will not show me. As no frontal lobe brain damage, and there is no reason they are in my life.

No comments: