Friday, 9 September 2016

Chemical engineering cures cancer


On my PhD, I was intereted in fixing my own head injury, but also my girfirend's MS, and she put me in touch with a cancer expert.
Now all cancers have to have an over inflated nature, in order to divide and grow in a viral way: cancers shares 6 enzymes with infectious disease, so it is casued by the malgamatuion of RNA, viruses and bacteria use to share genome.
The over inflated nature causes cancers to emit X-rays, in response to ultrasound. There are 2 sources of X-rays, nucleear fission and fusion.
Ultrasound scans at 5W 40kHz also prodcue microbubble of He and O gases, as it releases X-rays. We are doing Molecular Nuclear Fusion
1 H2Op+US ->He+O+E2+X-ray
So I suggested high power ultrasound might be a useful treatment, to resitrict cancer growth. The n ext year the Moffitt can cer centre use Hgih Intensity UltraSound, to totally cure cancer at 1 appointment.
Dr.s verified this sceince, but stuck with the defective medicien of the 20th century; this is criminal – striking off the Dr in 2002.
I now use a 8W 1 MHz ultrasound massage device from Amazon, as my medically licensed HIUS source.
Product Details
Benign to body celsl – clearing all cancers away. ALL 200 sorts of cancer out there. Cleared in under 1 minute. I have been onto the Francis Crick centre today, about biochemistry being defective, criminal medicine.
Chemical engineering saves the day. It stimulates brain repaiur, and cures MS via ½ a mintue of HIUS to each side of the head. I gave the idea of Molecular Nuclear Fusion to sheffield in 2001. They ended my PhD in blind panic – they were still working on Global Warming.

The wordl climate had been cooling for 5 years, naturally at that stage.

No comments: