Thursday, 18 August 2016

Total cure to Alzheimer's



In 2013 I was walking around with a 8 W 1 MHz ultrasonic massage device – that cleared the part virus causing cancer.
Some people came into my health group with MS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and I had a friend with drug controlled Schizophrenia. I applied 1.2 a minute of the High Intensity UltraSound to each side of their head for ½ a minute, and got total cures.
I published my work on the internet, so ensuring that no registered Dr could do any work on the above disease s- now totally cured.
Any doctor publishing work ceased to be a Dr – and their papers must be deleted. Drug companies are bound by the Hippocratic oath – so biochemical treatments are now defective medicine.
They can't produce pills of these now criminal medicines. HIUS TOTALLY cures the diseases. No Dr can work on them.

Alzheimer's takes 1 minute to totally cure – as does MS and the rest.

No comments: