Sunday, 14 August 2016

Diabetes cured


2002 the Moffitt cancer centre confimed my idea of High Intensity UltraSound cures cancer. Every Dr has to use this BEST medicine to cure al lcancers. Or be struck of to face criminal charges.
I had this idea at Sheffield University drawing office 2001.

2012 doctors also confirmed that HIUS cleared heart disease. So biochemical treaments in either area was now deective, pronibited medicine. Killing 58 million people around the world – HIUS would have cured them all. A lot of Dr.s are about to end up in prison.
2013 I confiremd HIUS t othe lower right of the rib cage cleared diabetes: it turned out ype 1 takes 3 days to remit.
Product Details
I use an 8 W 1 MHz ultrasonic massage deviceas my medically licensed HIUS device. Full power for ½ a minute clears the diseases of age: included asthma and arthritis. Asthma inhalers are now defective emdicine.
So 2015 type 2 diabetes csot the NHS 1 billion pounds. Through my blogging how over half of diabetics are being totally cured: all through my time at Sheffield univeristy. I am probably saving 45 million lives a year around the Eath. Biochemical treatments are still unethically killing 14 million.
This is especially poinant, as I lost two family membersto type 2. And I was working in ultrasound as Elizabeth Thomason died.
People can buy their own device, and clear their own diabetes, cancers and heart disease ater a 5 day waut.


No comments: