Friday, 8 July 2016

The best medicine

for cancer is High Intensity UltraSound. 20th century ideas (biochemical treatments, chemo and radio therapy and surgery) are defective medicine. Prohibited by the Dr.s Hippocratic oath.
No registered Dr can break that oath, without ceasing to be a Dr, and facing criminal changes for using defective medicine.
Since the 1950s, Dr.s have used low intensity ultrasound, to cause the pressurised cell common to ALL cancer to give off X-rays. Also the cells that cause heart disease, diabetes, mental health problems, arthritis, IBS … the diseases of age.
The ultrasound sets off Molecular Nuclear Fusion
1 H2O+US->He+O+E2+X-ray
So medics have been using nuclear fusion at body temperature – there is no biochemical source of X-rays. And no source of nuclear fission – we are doing nuclear fusion.
For 5 W 40 kHz ultrasound cancer cells give off X-rays, and heat up by 16oC. So ultrasound scans actually increase cancer growth rates.

The Moffitt used 150 W 40 kHz. This was the first description of HIUS I used in 2013. I now use 8 W 1 MHz. If drug companies close these machines down, I will use the 8 W 3 MHz favoured by physiotherapists – such a device is in every nursing office in the world.
This will clear all cancers – via 1 minute or less of external ultrasound. Cancer totally gone. No biochemistry, and no agonising death within 2 years.
It will also fix strokes, head and spinal injuries – here we want 40 1 minute sessions. Every other day.
This will also fix squints – as I know from personal experience. Correcting ineffective eye surgery takes longer.
I devised this idea due to my PhD work at Sheffield University 2000 – they ended my PhD into chemical engineering, as they realised my interest lay in medicine.
Now I have been asked to serve as a voluntary patient advisor, by Salford Royal – who saved my life. But now I can show them how to correct head injuries like mine – I had 30% brain damage.

But now write songs and sing on stage.

No comments: