Monday, 18 July 2016

Increasing the bust


After child birth, the breast inflate – and this damages cells. So when the bust shrinks, it is to a smaller size. Physiotherapists have published work in this area.
High Intensity UltraSound will repair limb damage – removing scaring. 8 W 1 MHz is HIUS – and will regrow extracted teeth. It clears away the defective blood vessels – and then new adult teeth will form. I have regrown teeth on the right side of my head – and I am in my 50s.
I user a commercially sourced ultrasound massage device as my HIUS source.
Ladies can use this device to repair their bust – and remove the defective cells that cause breast cancer.
At the seam time you will clear damaged lung cells – that will then be replaced by new adult cells. So reducing lung cancers.

All smokers should be using this device for 1 minute to each side of the head, to repair their lungs. Applied repeatedly for ½ a minute to each side of the head and 1 minute to the liver, it will clear addictions to nicotine, alcohol and class A drugs.

And it will give ladies in their 40s, the chest they had in their 20s.

No comments: