Sunday, 31 July 2016

HIUS medically proved


In 2002 the Moffitt cancer centre, published a 100 person double bliund trial on High Intensity UltraSound curing cancer.
I causes Molecular Nuclear Fusion in pressurised cancer cells – leaving body cells undamaged.
1 H2O+US->He+O+E2+X-ray from 5W 40kHz ultrasound
So all cancers emit X-rays by you apply ultrasound externally. So all cancers fragmetns at 8 W 1 MZ: 5 W 1 MHz or 150 W 40kHz also work. As does the 8 W 3 MHz from the ultrasound device in every nursing office in the world.
Every medic has read and validated the Moffitt work – so is prohibited from ever working in medicine, and their first biochemical prescription.
I published my work on the interenet: 30 diabetics cured – though type 1 with a 3 day delay in remitting.
6 heart disease patients and 4 cancer people: my friends – as I am not a hoaspital. So a 8 w 1 MHz ultrasound device from A mazon or Ebay works. In my direct personal experieience.
No 75% of cancers are being cured – saving a quarter of humanity from an gonising death in 2 years.
Each person will directly cure 100 other people, and tell 500. The biggest advance in huma nheath ever.
And people protest my ideas are 'unproven and dangerous'
The Moffitt papers is the hgihest level of medical proof on the planet – read and confirmed by every GP: who are instantly prohibited from biochemical prescriptions. And my HIUS works! It saves lives, in under 1 minute. What is your problem with that?

Effective, cheap, simple, and total cancer cure that is medically proved. And I make not one penny from it.

No comments: