Friday, 8 July 2016

Clearing Alzheimer's and MS


My last girlfriend died with MS, after enduring a terrible decade.
I was wandering around with a 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound massage device – that emits the High Intensity UltraSound Americans had used to clear cancer at 1 appointment in 2002. The world's first 1 appointment cure. Rendering biochemical treatments defective medicine – prohibited by a Dr/s Hippocratic oath.
Nobody can ethically prescribe biochemistry for cancer, over the last 14 years.
Somebody wandered into my health group. I gave them ½ a minute to each side of the head – and they were cured. This I was not expecting – I was going for a reduction in MS, not the total cure I got.
The next week somebody had Alzheimer's. 'This will not make you any worse' as I gave them the same ½ a minute to each side of the head – and cured them. In 1 session.
Parkinson's went the same way. As did my friend's Schizophrenia – drug controlled. He is now undedicated, back AT WORK.
My friends type 2 diabetes responded to ½ a minute to the bottom right of the chest. Heart disease ½ a minute to the top left of the chest and kidneys.
I have now been asked to be a governor at Salford Royal: my mother works for the NHS England.
Repeat application to the outside of the head fixes head injures and strokes. It will fix spinal injuries.
I use a massage device purchased from Amazon, the world's cheapest medically licensed HIUS device.
In 1988 I suffered 30% brain damage – and had to learn to talk again. I now work as a theatre lyrist and singer.
And HIUS clears ALL cancers out there is a single 1 minute application to the cancer primary. Tell the world – human life has just been remade.  Inow use teh cheaper 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound.

No comments: