Friday, 10 June 2016

MS and cancer cured


As prof Weiner from Harvard, the world expert of MS 8 years ago told me, MS is characterised by hardened white cells making inappropriate IL-4. This over stimulated the white blood cells that crash around doing damage.
We also see this in arthritis and asthma. This is like MS, where the hardened white cells are dividing uncontrollably.
We know they are inflated cells – as they give off X-rays in response to ultrasound scans. As the cells do Molecular Nuclear Fusion.
1 H2O+US->He+O+E2+X-ray
Medics in Florida found that High Intensity UltraSound selectively destroyed cancer cells – and it works for the other diseases of age.
So since 2002 no registered Dr has been allowed to research, teach or prescribe bio-chemistry for cancer. Or they must immediately remove themselves from the medical register.
They invalidate their health insurance, and can no longer work in medicine: and must await criminal trials for all the patients they have killed with bio-chemistry.
The Hippocratic oath prohibits any work on defective medicine – and in 2002 bio-chemistry became such globally prohibited medicine.
So in 2013 I was walking around to my church health group with a 8 W 1 MHz ultrasonic massage device.
Product Details
I went to my church health group, and cleared all my heart patients of heart disease – by applying the ultrasound to the top left of the chest and kidneys, for just ½ a minute each area.
I also used it for 1 minute to a person with incurable liver disease. I was using a medically licensed consumer electronics device in the way recommended – in the hope of clearing the cancer pain. I totally cleared the cancer in 1 session.
Also 3 ladies of their breast cancer. One who was scheduled for surgery at the Christie. Who refused to use ultrasound scans – the best medicine for detecting cancers.
The cancer had gone! And they were very annoyed. HIUS cured breast cancers without the operation.
In just the way he Moffitt cancer centre cured prostate cancer with no operation 2002.
People came into my health group with MS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Schizophrenia and ADHD. ½ a minute of HIUS to either side of the head cleared the diseases.
So I published my results on the internet, and copied out my work to every Dr I knew. The Hippocratic oath required them to confirm the work – and then copy it to every Dr they knew.
So with 4 days every Dr on Earth knew of my work, and was then required to use it – and abandon bio-chemistry. Or cease to be registered Dr.s, invalidate their medical insurance and face criminal charges.

So no MS! No Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Schizophrenia, heart disease or cancers. All Dr.s who did not use this work no longer Dr.s. And they must repay all wages, and face criminal charges.
 I have included a photo of my church health group on my http://...

No comments: