Monday, 27 June 2016

Hillary is nuclear?


1986, Ukrainian nuclear experienced Chernobyl – and thought up Global Warming. The climate was in a natural warming phase, so the rest of nuclear power got on board – included the 20 uranium nuclear plants on the US.
The natural weather cycle said the weather would start cooling 1995. It did! Because of photosynthesis the global air still contained a pre-industrial 2 parts per million CO2: a static trace gas.
MY PhD supervisor copied my ideas around the world, and ended my PhD. All academics had lost interest by 2005.
When we had a naturally bad hurricane year – and nuclear power changed its PR to Climate Change. The gas which would INEVITABLY mean warmer and colder air now meant wetter and more stormy. And colder as it happened.
They promoted Climate Change as if it was Global Warming – but it was global cooling. By now the science lead ecological campaign had lost all its scientists.
Journalists kept writing about it, as it sold newspapers and magazines.
Politicians liked Climate Change, as it meant they could tax carbon fuels. Minor problem: the weather was the weather. Some tempestuous, globally wetter and colder.
Still with 2 parts per million CO2 in the global air: photosynthesis on the land and seas tuned the Fossil Fuels BACK into active biology. Leaving a pre-industrial 2ppm in the global air.
So nuclear power back all politicians as 1 had to win any election. Wasteful of money – but it got them all singing from the approved hymn book of Climate Change: is pro hyper toxic nuclear.
But a static trace gas affects nothing – Climate Change is meaningless nuclear verbiage. Promoted most strongly by Hillary Climot.
Who is she is elected, will be owned by nuclear power – the most toxic industry on Earth.
That requires 100 billion insurance per nuclear reactor. It has 50 million – having bought of its regulator.


Layers have a name for this: corporate crime. And Hillary Clinton is funded by it. Vote for who you wish – I will not try to buy your vote. Nuclear power already has.

1 comment:

mr david said...

Dear friends, How can I explain this to the world again that there is a man
who can cure HIV/aids I was HIV over since 5year I have being into HIV drug
I can’t anymore I decide to look for help then I found post by miss randy
write about this great man dr.alimo telling people about how this man have
cured her HIV I don’t believe that, because all I have in mind is HIV had
no cure, thank god for my life today am HIV negative through the power of
dr.alimo contacted this man for help because who write about him drop an
email of the man I pick the email and emailed him for the cure this man
told me what to do about the cure well, am from england this man cast a
curing spell on me and he told me that he will call me after the cure is
done truly he did I was cured for 45mins spell what a wonderful man this
DR. if you need his cure just Email him now (
dr.alimospherbarhom@yahoomil.comc) thank you once again the great dr. for
what you have done for me, if you are out there, since passing through any
of this problems listed below: 1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you
always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You
want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to
be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If
you need financial assistance. (9) Herbal care (10) if you want to cure
your HIV (11) If you want to cure your cancer (12) if you want to cure any
disease just contact him now with this Email dr.alimoherbarhome@gmail.com
or call +2348084847967 or whatsapp dr on +2347052302954 thanks dr