Sunday, 19 June 2016

Diabetes gone


American doctors had used High Intensity UltraSound to clear prostate cancer in 2002: this works for all cancers – caused by a rapidly diving viral rump.
At my church health group I had a 8 W 1 MHz ultrasonic massage device purchased from Amazon.
Product Details
I applied this to the bottom right of a diabetic frinds chests. He ahd type 2 diabete s- btu after 30 seconds of HIUS, no longer had diabetes.
My Aerican friends found type 1 took 3 days to clear. So I published my results on the internet. And every registered Dr is required to use the 8 W 3 MHz ultrasound device in the nursing office – licensed as safe to apply, to clear limb scaring.
Clears al cancer and diabetes. No bio-chemistry ethically allowed: 1 prescription since 2002 removes the Dr's medical registration – and invalidates their insurance.

So they have to leave medicine the same day – or face criminal charges for killing their patients.

No comments: