Sunday, 3 April 2016

Squint correction


In 1988 I suffered 30% brain damage in a car accident. It left we will severe eye musce ldamage, and a pronouced squint.
Despite this, I was back at Sheffeild University in 2000, doing PhD work. Int ochemial and process engineering.
Another student mentioned ultrasound to me! That 2 kW ultrasound would cause the rapid boiling of water. Which is interestiung.
We pressurise a boiler to 8 atmospheres, btu venting the microwaved steam down to 6 atmospheres. We get super heated steam at 170oC. We pass this through a steam turbine, and generate 45 kW.
So we have used 2 kW, to gnerate 45 kW – though some of the steam ends up as He and O gases.
When I started talking about Molecular Nuclear Fusion, my PhD gto ended: evem though prof Z had started the discussion.
I then went off, writing and singing. MY books are on lulu.com 'jonthm'. Enjoy.
I got intreagued that physiotherapists repaired all limb daamge, using High Intensity UltraSound. The cheapest source if an ultrasonic massage device: I use 8 W 1 MHz viua a device bought rom Amazon.
I was even more intreagued when I found such a device clears al lpressurised cell structures – like cancer. Every medic obn Earth has to abandon bio-chemistry. And use HIUS: they do not – for selfish finacial reasons. Bio-chemistry kills!
So I had the device, and applied it to my damaged eyes muscles – external to the body.
Last time I was over in Sheffeild, I had only a quarter of thesquint I had jhad in 2001: no eye syrgery or medication.
The two professors did not ask me why. Though 1 ddi comment on how good I was looking. I had use 150 W 40 kHz, and now use 8 W 1 MHz, around 40 times. So here is a non invasive way to fix squints, and lazy eyes.
I will try to include two videos
Before
After


No comments: