Sunday, 3 April 2016

Sheffield health

While I was in Sheffield 2001, another PhD student reminded me that ultrasound boiled off water very quickly. I already knew that cracks in a metal forging gave off X-rays.
We are setting off Molecular Nuclear Fusion
1 H2O+US ->He+O+E2+X-ray
The stress concentrator concentrates the ultrasound, just like pressurised cells do it biology. In 2002 the Moffitt published the clearance of cancer using High Intensity UltraSound. Even 3 medical professors failed to get medicine to adopt HIUS – so obviously the best medicine.
In 2013 I got involved in a church group on Heart Disease. I have bought a 150 W 40 kHz ultrasound massage unit. As ultrasound burns happen at 180 W 40 kHz.I now use 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound.
It cleared all 6 people of heart disease. Also 30 people of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes. Type 1 has a 3 day delay in clearing. I have lost 2 non blood relatives to diabetes.
I also tried out the device on MS, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. ½ a minute to either side of the head cleared the disease totally.
Alison died with MS 2004. 4 years before I had the HIUS device on Hand.

I have also used it to sort out my squint – and my photographs are on record. It is looking like the most important idea I have ever stumbled across – thanks to Sheffield Uni.

No comments: