Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Most important book ever


In 2002. 1/3rd of humanity died from cvancer – but the Moffitt cancer centre published the use of High Intenity UltraSound to clear ALL cancers
I was working on the use of HIUS with Harvard and the NIH. I was also busy writing songs and singing.

Ultrasound - cancer cure

Paperback, 98 Pages 
     This item has not been rated yet
List Price: £8.72
Price: £7.41 (excl. VAT)
You Save: £1.31 ( 15% )
Prints in 3-5 business days
Highly intensity ultrasound 150 W 40 kHz applied externally just once will cure all the diseases of age!
I realised in 2010, that biochemical drug companies had persauded Dr.s not to use thius science – but kill people using previous biocemistry – now defective science.
So I did the ovious. I wrote a book on it – while drinking too much coffee at Manchestser Waterstones.

We have now seen cancer rates crash – so only 10% die an agonising death. Everybody should live – so my book is probably the must important ever written – and should be in every Waterstones book shop in the world.

No comments: