Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Doing nuclear fusion



When you use 2 kW ultrasound on a forging, cracks give off X-rays, but also produce bubbles of He and O gas – as I learened during my Me.Eng at Sheffield University in 1982.
I was reminded about this during me PhD nit ochemical engineering in 2000 – which gto ended with no explanation when I started talking nuclear fusion.
Talk to n.c.hyatt@sheffield.ac.uk about this! Molecular Nuclear Fusion
1 H2O+US -> He +O+E2+X-ray
Along a crack in the forging.

Waterfall Fusion

Paperback, 64 Pages 
     This item has not been rated yet
Price: £5.84 (excl. VAT)
Prints in 3-5 business days
Nature does massive amounts of nuclear fusion every day using the turbulent flow of high pressure water or steam! Hence the massive amount of helium gas in the global air.

No comments: