Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Diabetes is NOT a problem


I have used a 8 W 1 MHz ultrasonic massage tool to clear al types of diabetes. Just 30 seconds of ultrasound to the lower right of the rib cage clears all diabetes: type 1 takes 3 days to remit from a single High Intensity UltraSound session – type 2 instant.
My friend is a SRN nurse here in the UK, and delights in telling me, a strict diet clear type 2 diabetes. No compromised life, no limb amputation or blindness.
Like all the diseases of age, it is caused by a part virus. Here the viral rump is in the pa crease.
Type 1 makes the antisense to insulin.
Type 2 stops innate insulin secretion.
And all such viral rumps are cleared with HIUS: medicine is still in denial that HIUS clears cancers at one session. This makes bio-chemical prescriptions criminal – and immediately strikes off the doctor.
The same applies to diabetes drugs. So diabetes is now not a problem: I found his out by chance, when my diabetic grind, assured it would not make him worse, said I should use the ultrasound device I had for cancer, on his pancreas.

Such a small bit of technology – such huge results! I have lost 2 non blood releatives to type 2 diabetes. When when I was working in ultrasound.
I don't know why Google threw up a picture of Kate Middleton - but she is a nice lady.

No comments: