Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Carpal tunnel syndrome cleared – medicine


For the last 35 years physiotherapists have used high power ultrasound to sort out limb and joint problems. I use a 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound massage device – and it sorts out ankle problems great.
My friend with this problem is a nurse, and even though he is in agony, he may not aggree to me using medically proved ultrasound – as the midical establishment does not use this best medicine.
Though the have taken the Hippocratic oath promising exactly that. I will try and give my nursing friend 1 minute of local ultrasound.
He has never forgiven me for clearing his heart disease using ultrasound: he would have been dead 3 years ago without ultrasound.
His heart disease is in remission – medically impossible. He is cured. 30 seconds to the top left of the chest and the kidneys.
So ultrasound should clear Carpal Trunnel wiuth no surgery or biochemistry – which are now defective medicine, globally prohibited.
So any surgeon operating on him instantly ceases to be a doxctor. As does any GP prescribing biochemistry.

Don't tell me to let him suffer – I am a compasionate man: Unlike his GPs.

No comments: