Saturday, 30 April 2016

AIDs is cured


2002 the Moffitt cancer centre confirmed my idea of High Intensity UltraSound totally cured cancer at one 1 minute application – the idea came out of my Chemical Engineering PhD, and interest in immunology.
I use a 8 W 1 MHz ultrasonic massage device I got from Amazon:

 This will even clear late stage inoperabel liver cancer in just a single 1 minute application.
I published my work on the interenet, and said it sould work for all viruses – which must have an overinflated nature.
Such cell do Molecular Nuclear Fusion
1 H2O+US ->He+O+E2+X-ray
My interest was the X-rays from an ultrasound scan. But the cell is blasted apart. I said it should work with HIV and Ebola – and just 1 minute of HIUS to the chest clears HIV.
As we talk cancers are being cured. 2012 cancer killede 1/3rd of humanity. Not it is below 10%.
My page on this idea is on second place on facebook – with no advertising.
So all viruises are now curable.

No comments: