Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Saving lives on Earth


In 2000, I was back at Sheffield University, formulating a PhD. Dr Z told me I had started it, but when I started talking back to him about nuclear fusion, it got ended for nothing I did!
Somebody used my name to do a peeping Tom thing, when I was away in bed with my girlfriend, 180 miles away! I never did get the explanation I was entitled to: but not before another PhD student reminded me that ultrasound set off nuclear fusion in liquid water.
I suggested high power ultrasound might be a novel treatment for cancer in 2001. And then my PhD was yanked from under my feet.
I went off to Salford, became a song writer and lyrist, a trained video reporter, and am now a lottery funded documentary maker: this followed on from my drama interest during my M. Eng at Sheffield. Our latest bid is for £30K.
1/3rd of humanity in the developed world died from cancer. This week the figure is below 1 in 10 in the UK – so people are using their own 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound massage unit – as I suggested to clear all cancers.
In 2000 6 million people a year died from cancer, heart disease or as a result of diabetes. Now this number is 1.2 million! It would be 0, but medics insist on prescribing bio-chemistry.
This is now defective medicine – prohibited by the Hippocratic oath. As such Dr.s immediately remove themselves from, the medical register, and invalidate their medical insurance. So ethically can no longer work in the health cerise.
So I am saving 4.8 million UK lives! Since my PhD was ended I have probably saved 100 million live around the globe. I wrote my ideas up in a book

Ultrasound - cancer cure

Paperback, 98 Pages 
     This item has not been rated yet
List Price: £8.72
Price: £7.41 (excl. VAT)
You Save: £1.31 ( 15% )
Ships in 3-5 business days.
Highly intensity ultrasound 150 W 40 kHz applied externally just once will cure all the diseases of age!


No comments: