Friday, 4 March 2016

Cheap brain repair now!


In 1988 I suffered 30% brain damage in a car accident and the medics did not expect me to live After 4 years, and 2 million UK pounds of medical treatment, I was released from hospital.
7 years later I embarked on a PhD at Sheffield university. At that stage I got in touch with Dr MatZinger at the N IH. I became aware that medics used ultrasound to image accident ingress. The damaged cells became more dense, and did Molecular Nuclear Fusion in response the ultrasound.
1 H2O+US ->He+O+E2+X-ray
So damaged cells gave off X-rays – they did Molecular Nuclear Fusion. Which resulted in damaged cells doing cell content boiling, and fragmented – being cleared by the inactive immune system.
Physiotherapists had spent 30 years documenting the use of High Intensity Ultrasound to clear cell damage. Once cleared, the cells were replaced with new functioning cells, by the body stem cells.
We are talking about 100% cell repair – even to the body and brain. I identified an ultrasonic massage device as a cheap HIUS unit. I use a 8 W 1 MHz unit.

These cost 40 UK pounds from Amazon. I have used my unit about 100 times. I has repaired my eye misalignment – by fixing my eye muscles.
I now work as a lottery funded documentary maker. I write books and songs, and sing on theatre stages around Salford: after my accident I could not even talk.
It is not an instant fix! But each use costs 0.001 cents! So by now it has cost my the cost of the device, and 1 cent.
No million pounds, and expensive surgery. And it works today – using a medically licensed device. It will fix head injuries like mine – or spinal injuries!
It is medically proven to fix all limb damage. No medic required. No medical trials. These devices are licensed to be safe, and I have proved it helps even with near fatal accidents like mine. Proved and available now.

And ever Dr on Earth has promised to be aware of new science, and medically prove it! There are hospitals full of head and spinal injuries – that we can fix. Don't try and make money, save crippled lives.

No comments: