Saturday, 6 February 2016

My eyes



I had my car accident in 1988. I got on a PhD at Sheffield in 2000! As I suffered mid left sided temporal lobe brain damage. So I had to learn to do most everything again.
I now work as a writer and singer in Salford. Which has really helped my voice – as prof Zimmerman can attest to!

Anti-Wrinkle Eye Massager - Face toning massage anti-aging system - Vibration massage


by TechAffect
It left me with very bad eye alignment damage. I obtained a High Intensity UltraSound device – a 8W 1 MHz ultrasound massage unit from Amazon: a medically licensed beauty device.
Physiotherapist have used HIUS devices for 30 years, to repair muscle damage. So I tried it externally on my eye muscles – and fixed my squint. This is important science for the world to know.

from JonThm9@aol.com

No comments: