Sunday, 7 February 2016

Fix squints


I was doing a PhD into chemical and process engineering at Sheffield university in 2000. And another student reminded me that ultrasound causes the rapid boing on water – it doe Molecular Nuclear Fusion
1 H2O+US ->He+O+E2+Xray
This results in High Intensity UltraSound clearing both damaged, and pressurised cells. I first used 150 W 40 kHz, but now use the more effective 8 W 1 MHz. Physiotherapists prefer 8 W 3 MHz to clear away damaged cells.
The cessated cells experience cell content boiling, and are cleared! As the cell boils away. I bought a HIUS device, and found it cleared cancers, heart disease and diabetes.
Once I had established it was totally safe (They are medically licensed) I tried it on my own closed eyes.
It cleared the corneal scaring I had on my left eye. It will clear cataracts non surgically. Over multiple applications, it progressively repaired my damage eye muscles: I suffered a near fatal car accident when I was working in IT. After I had got a master's degree from Sheffield U.
The surgery I was given was ineffective – and detrimental. So I am the living proof HIUS clears eye damage – obviously not my PhD area. I found out how to do Molecular Nuclear Fusion.
A steam plasma turns all the water molecule into heat. 1.2 MW from a 50x1cm glass tube at 4 atmospheres. This will produce 120 kW from regular water – with no CO2.
Global photosynthesis turns additional CO2 back into active life anyway! Man has not increased the 2 parts per million CO2 in the global air. A static trace gas affects nothing.

http://jonsthings.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/my-eyes.html

No comments: