Saturday, 6 February 2016

Fix squints

Fix squints
Following a car accident in 1988, my eye muscles were damaged – and my eyes were 20% divergent. This did not stop me preparing to do a PhD in 2000 in chemical and process engineering at Sheffield University.
They thought I should be studying cancer at the N IH. They wasted me with a science PhD, so I ended up being a video reporter, writer and singer in Salford.
In 2010 I read about the seminal work on using High Intensity UltraSound to clear cancer at one appointment – but the Moffitt cancer centre. Who reverted to fatal biochemical treatments – to make money – though kill the patients.
I decided after some research, the cheapest medically licensed HIUS unit was a 5 W 1 MHz ultrasound massage unit, bought from Amazon. I now use an 8 W 1 MHz device.
So I bought one, and used it externally on my head injury. I found it cleared Alzheimer's, Caparison's, MS and Schizophrenia. And published the results on the Internet. Read and verified by every GP on Earth. Who is required to abandon biochemical treatments.
Both for cancer, heart disease and diabetes – see other blog files for details. Repeated use fixes head injuries! Though this is a slow fix. It will even correct for brain surgery – included frontal lobotomies. Why was the Nobel awarded fro this medical mutilation?
Any Dr prescribing mental health drugs instantly ceases to be a Dr! The AMA and GMC should strike off all medics applying defective biochemical treatments. Or the lawyers will strike them off. The British Council should see to this one.
Then after 2 weeks, I applied the ultrasound to my eyes muscles – with closed eyes. HIUS will clear scaring – this I have done on my own eyes. It will also clear cataracts – I did it on a Husky dog, who make such a fuss of me now.
I also fixed the leg of Charlie Parker – another dog friend. Who had been hit by a car. I use ½ a minute of 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound – repeatedly.
My eyes shaped back into alignment with the week! After 30 years. See my older blog files for proof.
After


Before



So my work is familiar to all surgeons on Earth – who are prohibited from giving defective eye surgery.

No comments: